Want to Handle Hedge Funds? Get An Online Degree in Finance
Finance degrees are extremely popular and students have a lot of choice as to which college or university they attend as a great many educational institutions offer high quality accredited Online Finance Degree Programs. Students can choose from various levels of degrees as well as a wide variety of focus areas and concentrations. Online Degrees In Finance are becoming more and more relevant as all organizations need individuals who are …Read more ↓
Finance degrees are extremely popular and students have a lot of choice as to which college or university they attend as a great many educational institutions offer high quality accredited Online Finance Degree Programs. Students can choose from various levels of degrees as well as a wide variety of focus areas and concentrations. Online Degrees In Finance are becoming more and more relevant as all organizations need individuals who are well-versed in the art of money managing and budget forecasting.
The online option works really well because it allows students to work around their schedule and at their own pace. Distance learning is relatively cheaper but also a route that gives students the leeway to earn a living and gain practical experience simultaneously.
- Associate degrees can usually be completed in two years and provide the foundational skills required for this profession. Courses are divided among professional courses, general education courses and foundation courses.
- Undergraduate Degrees in Finance develop a deeper understanding of finance and accounting principles that allow professionals to make better business decisions.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance is usually two years long and looks at the larger picture. Emphasis is laid on international business and finance, investment and portfolio management, corporate finance and competitive strategies.
- If you haven’t had enough you can opt for an Online Doctoral Program which usually focuses on financial statement analysis, investment portfolio analysis and financial management for quality operations, to name a few.
Typical Courses in Online Degrees in Finance
- Multinational Corporate Finance
- Foundations of Critical Thinking
- Fundamentals of Investments
- Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Management
- Organizational Communication
- Human Resources
- Managing Foreign Currency Risk
- Entrepreneurship for High-Tech Companies
- Multinational Capital Budgeting
- Joint Ventures
Career Opportunities For Graduates With Online Finance Degrees
This is an extremely lucrative career and there is never any shortage in employment opportunities for finance majors. Employment opportunities exist in fields like money management, investment banking, corporate finance, and real estate in both the public and private sector. You can get a job in insurance, financial planning, equity as well as the field of education.
Of course, banking is an area that employs most of the finance professionals.
Some annual salaries are:
|Personal banker –||$35,000 per year|
|Branch manager at a bank or similar financial institution –||$41,000 per year|
|Financial advisor –||$45,000 per year|
|Financial analyst –||$47,000 per year|
|Financial analyst in the corporate sector –||$53,000 per year|
|Senior financial analyst –||$63,000 per year|
|Financial controller –||$72,000 per year|
The better your educational qualification and relevant work experience, the higher your chances of making it to the top. Investing in an Online Degree in Finance will most definitely pay off so start researching schools now.Read Less ↑