Learn Essential Business Skills With An Online Bachelors Of Science In Technology Management
Many business executives and supervisors do not really have a span grasp over the technology being used in the firm, whereas technical specialists are not trained properly on how to apply technology according to the needs and objectives of the organization. In this scenario, an Online Bachelor’s of Science in Technology Management can equip professionals, as well as students with a set of skills and qualifications needed to excel in …Read more ↓
Many business executives and supervisors do not really have a span grasp over the technology being used in the firm, whereas technical specialists are not trained properly on how to apply technology according to the needs and objectives of the organization. In this scenario, an Online Bachelor’s of Science in Technology Management can equip professionals, as well as students with a set of skills and qualifications needed to excel in the business field. This degree will bridge the existing gap between the technical and managerial know-how by merging technical expertise, skills and knowledge.
Requirements For Pursuing This Degree
Any academic program can be completed successfully if the student has a set of skills which is an essential requirement of the course. In this program, interest in management and technology is a must. A combination of these two fields will prove to be successful in the business field along with leadership and organizational skills.
Areas Of Study In This Program:
Online Bsc in Technology Management will expose students to a variety of domains of study, such as:
- Accounting/Finance and Information Technology
- Business Law and Ethics
- Economics, Global Business, and Quantitative Analysis
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- IT Management Concepts
- General Education
- Marketing and Communication
- Network Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Systems Administration and Management
This program will be completed in 3 to 4 years, depending on the courses opted for each semester. A total of 122 credit hours will be required in order to get hold the degree.
Why Pursue An Online BSc in Technology Management?
IT is booming, and managers with technological know-how are in great demand. Business is literally replying upon technology, as every aspect of functioning deals with technology. The need for those professionals with a span understanding of management challenges, problem solving and technical expertise are the skills most looked out for. With this increasing demand and job growth, an Online BSc In Technology Management Degree will put you in a better place in the eyes of the employers.
Careers in Technology Management
An accredited Online Bachelor of Science in Technology Management Degree helps students to get hold of two important factors needed for a successful business: technological and managerial expertise. This degree prepares students to join these fields.
According to www.bls.gov, following are a few career options for the graduates of Technology Management Degree:
- Database Administrators They are involved in the development and maintenance of computer databases.Median Annual Salary: $51,690 and $84,110
- Information Technology Project Managers: They implement latest IT information on special objectives or arrange programs for users.
Median Annual Salary: $88,240 to $141,890
- Information Systems Manager: They are the members of the supervisory management responsible for all technological procedures.
Median Annual Salary: $120,000
- Technology Management Analyst: Work on a contractual basis, and advise the management on how to use technology in an improved manner, within the organization for the maximization of profits.Median Annual Salary: $54,890 to $99,700
- Chief Technology Officer: Direct and supervise all the technical staff in the organization, as well as the technical procedures.
Median Annual Salary: $142,000 or more
In business, technology and effective organization as well as leadership skills have become a dire need in this era. An Online Bachelor’s of Science in Technology Management Degree provides a student with all these skills in this one degree. An online degree is professionally considered a prestigious qualification, which can allow you to pursue advanced studies and obtain a Master’s Degree in Technology Management.Read Less ↑