Study Web Development Certificates at Baker College Online
Are you into Web Development? The Web Development program at Baker College Online provides you with the necessary skills required for developing and implementing Web sites for both public and private organizations.
What you will learn in this program
The Web Development Program will introduce you to the fundamentals of Web design, development and programming. You will develop the skills and knowledge essentials for developing and maintaining web pages. You will also learn server-side programming and database-driven applications, internet commerce, interactive design, HTML programming and multimedia development, the basics of marketing and computer information systems just to name a few.
About Baker College and Online Education
Founded in 1911, Baker College is the largest independent college in the state of Michigan. Baker College is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Association of colleges and schools. At Baker College online you will receive job specific training. The training program is focused primarily on educating and training you for rewarding careers. As a career college Baker College is currently serving over 38,000 students all over the world. 98 percent of Baker College graduates are successfully employed in rewarding careers. You will be a working professional in no time at Baker College.
Why Baker College Online?
As a career college, Baker College gives you the education and training necessary to succeed throughout your career. The online program at Baker College offers unlimited online access to your classroom 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The online programs at Baker College are not self-paced rather courses have a start date and an end date and there are deadlines to class work and assignments. The schedule is flexible and convenient to fit your busy life. Baker College Online has highly qualified and knowledgeable instructors who are experts in their field. Financial aid assistance is available for those who qualify.
What is Online Learning?
Online learning is a learning experience delivered via a computer and the internet. Sometimes students and instructors in different places are able to interact using two-way video and other technologies. Course work and collaboration is conducted through electronic forums, e-mail, chat rooms or discussion groups and other forums. Learning activities include group projects, pair work and online discussion and debate. The vehicle used for learning range from the latest internet-base technology to the postal service.
Benefits of Online Learning
- Flexibility: Online learning gives you an extraordinary amount of control over how, when and where you study.
- Convenience: You have the freedom to take classes online and reach your career goals from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Virtual Classroom: You can expect a state-of-the art e-learning virtual classroom, with all the advanced technologies.
- Quality Faculty: You will learn from experienced professionals with advanced degrees who are experts in their field. The online faculty has to go through an extensive training program which prepares them to teach effectively online. They bring their experience and knowledge to the classroom and prepare you for the real world.
- Quality Higher Education: The online degree programs provide the same quality education that is found in the traditional college degree programs. These online degree programs are specifically designed to meet the needs of students and the needs of today’s fast growing industries.