Top 8 Online Certificate Courses
Christine S. Baker
January 13th, 2010
Best way to enhance your education and skills on a particular subject in a minimum time frame is possible with the help of certification courses. Certification courses help you enhance your knowledge or even revise your technical knowhow with the latest developments in the field. It just does not take years, may be a few months or even weeks. Who will not prefer some thing of this sort? Where joining a college becomes impossible, certification courses fill the gap and offer knowledge and update in a capsule form.
Online Certification Courses
With online learning becoming the preferred medium of learning, degree and certification courses are also offered online. Online Certification Courses are offered in a variety of subjects; especially technical courses are the preferred most. Almost every university or college offering online courses also offers online certification courses. These courses come with a time span ranging between weeks to months. These courses are especially useful to those qualified professionals who do not find much time to sit for a detailed course in their subject of interest and requirement.
Top 8 Online Certificate Courses
While a number of certificate courses are offered online, given below is a list of top 8 online certificate courses.
- Certificate course in English Learning
- Certificate course in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Certificate course in Nursing
- Certificate course in Web Design
- Certificate course in Management and Leadership
- Certificate course in Computer Programming
- Certificate course in Administration
- Certificate course in Finance
Institutions offering Online Certification Courses
- University of California – Certification courses in digital signal, finance and medicine.
- Thomas Edison State College – Close to 100 certification courses are offered.
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology – Certificate programs in healthcare, forensic and consumer psychology are among the most preferred.
- Strayer University – Offers a wide variety of certification courses.
- University of Colorado – Literary and special education certificate programs.
- Brookline College - Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security.
- College Network - Offers several certificate courses.
- New England College – Work toward your degree online with New England College Online.
- Daniel Webster College – Certificate programs in programming and administration.
- Globe University -Gain the tools you need for success at Globe University.
- Eastern Kentucky University - Homeland safety and security, Fire safety and Technology related courses are offered.
- Ellis University – International marketing and multimedia certificate programs
- Regis University – Database management and computer studies certificate program
- Central Pennsylvania College – Certificate programs are offered in Human resource program and accounting.
- Fisher College – Primary education, paralegal and health related programs.
- Capella University - Teaching and management programs
- Keller Graduate School of Management Online – Health service and finance programs.
- Notre Dame College – Negotiations and Strategic Management related certification courses
- Clayton College of Natural Health - Herbal medicine, animal care, and naturotherapy programs.
Tags: Learning Online, Online Certification, Online Courses, Online Degree Program, Working Professionals
Career Advice, Online Courses |
7 Comments »